Mike Story, City Administrator, has been employed by the City of Rialto since 1985 and has been a resident of the City since 1981. Prior to being appointed City Administrator, Mr. Story has worked in the capacity and held the positions of Associate Planner, Senior Planner and Director of Development Services in the City of Rialto.
Prior to his employment with the City of Rialto, Mr. Story worked for the cities of Duarte and Fontana as a Planner. Mr. Story holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Cal Poly Pomona in Political Science and Public Administration.
City Wide Business Hours
Monday – Thursday | 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Closed Every Friday and Holidays | View City Calendar for special dates
• Ceremonial Documents Request Procedures
• City Administrator Monthly Update
• City Organizational Chart
• City Goals and Objectives
• Contact Information
• Employment Agreement
• Guiding Principles and Community Values
• Rialto Community Forum 2017 Powerpoint