The Military Banner Program was created for the community of Rialto to honor and recognize the men and women who are currently serving and those who have served in the military that reside in or had lived in the City of Rialto.
Banners will display
- Official Photo
- Branch of Service
- No Rank Please
- Two-sided banner
- Active Duty
- Completed Service
- Currently residing in Rialto or former Rialto resident
How to Order
- Completed order form
- Photocopy of photo identification verifying address of Rialto resident
- Verification of Military Status – DD214
- Photograph of the service person in military uniform. 5×7 or larger. 600dpi or higher. Contact for email information. Photograph will be returned within 30 days.
- Payment by Cash, Check or Money-Order in the amount of $350 – City of Rialto. This includes the two-sided banner, brackets and cost of installation.
Applications are Accepted Year-Round
Banner Installation will be conducted 3 times a year on a first come, first served basis at available locations in the designated display areas (Riverside Avenue, From Baseline Rd. to Merrill Ave.)
Decorations such as flags, balloons, streamers and candles are not permitted on the street light poles.
Banners will be displayed for one year.
Banners may be removed at the discretion of the City.