Gina Gibson- Williams
» Read More about Gina
Gina M. Gibson was hired as the Senior Planner with the City of Rialto, Development Services Department, Planning Division in March of 2003. After 11 years of service, Ms. Gibson was promoted to the position of Planning Manager on July 1, 2014. Ms. Gibson is responsible for managing the Planning and Business Licensing Divisions. The Planning Division analyzes local, regional, state and federal laws and policies to make recommendations on development for the community based on a code of ethics. The Licensing Division administers the Business License Tax Program for over 5,000 businesses and consultants. Ms. Gibson holds a Bachelor’s degree in Geography from UCLA and CSULB and a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from CBU.
» Read Less
BUSINESS LICENSE RESOURCES
A License is usually defined as a “fee to have the right to..”. The City of Rialto issues licenses to help recover the costs of providing City Services that are needed to maintain the appearance, efficiencies, and general condition of the City. For example, fees are collected for Business Licenses to help pay for Code Enforcement, Public Safety Services, Street Maintenance, and other administrative activities. All of these services are affected by the addition of a new business.
Effective Wednesday, January 18, 2017 – Monday, April 3, 2017
the Business License counter will be closed from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
New Business License Application, Fees, & FAQ’s
- Business Closure Form
- Business License & Regulations – Code of Ordinances
- City Alarm Permit Information
- Rialto Chamber of Commerce
- Transient Occupancy Tax Form
- Board of Equalization-Taxes and Your Small Business -Booklet
- Internal Revenue Service-Starting a Business
- Small Business Association-Starting & Managing a Business (English)
- Small Business Association-How to Start a Small Business (Spanish)
- California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) Licensing & Registration Program