» Read More about John
John Dutrey joined the City of Rialto as Housing Specialist, in July 2000. Thereafter, he was promoted to Housing Program Manager; and Project Manager. Mr. Dutrey manages the programs and projects of the Housing Division and Successor Agency. Additionally, Mr. Dutrey is responsible for coordinating Economic Development, neighborhood improvement, and special projects for the development services department. Mr. Dutrey has achieved his Bachelor degree in Political Science, and his Masters of Public Administration from California State University, San Bernardino.
» Read Less
The Housing Division’s core purpose is to increase and improve the supply of affordable housing in Rialto. The Housing Division conducts the following services:
- Home Sweet Home Repair Program. This program provides a single-family home repair loan for low-income homeowners.
- Mortgage Assistance Program. This program provides down payment or closing cost assistance loan for low-income buyers purchasing a home in Rialto.
- Mobile Home Repair Program. This program provides a mobile home repair grant for very-low income senior citizen homeowners.
- Home Beautification Programs. These programs annually recognize homeowners with attractive and maintained homes (Property Pride Award Program), as well as homes beautifully decorated for the Holidays (Holiday Decorations Program).
- Loan Services. The Housing Division services loans related to past projects. Services include loan demands and sub-ordinations.
For more information about housing programs please contact, Development Service Specialist, Rosalind Joiner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 820-8014
The Housing Division also develops and monitors several affordability covenants of past, new or redeveloped housing rental or owner-occupied projects. In addition, the housing Division manages the Rialto Housing Authority and the housing successor to the former Redevelopment Agency.
For more information about the Rialto Housing Authority please contact: Project Manager, John Dutrey at email@example.com or (909) 820-8012
» Additional Program Information & Housing Resources
Housing Program Forms and Information
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- Home Sweet Home Repair Program and Pre-application
- Mobile Home Repair Program
- Vacant/Abandoned Home Registration Form
- Property Pride Awards
- Holiday Decorations Awards Program
- Subordination Policy/Acknowledgment
- Affordable Housing Units
» See Less