Planning Division Resources
The Planning Division performs the processes and functions that create an orderly, timely and consistent development of public and private property within the City and assures that development is in compliance with the City’s adopted General Plan and applicable Zoning regulations. The Planning Division performs these functions in a manner which is equitable to the individual property owner, the developer and the City.
The Planning Division is located at 150 S. Palm Avenue, Rialto, CA 92376
Monday – Thursday
7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Pepper Avenue Specific Plan Draft (EIR)
- Pepper Avenue Specific Plan & EIR (FAQ’s)
- Pre Submmittal and Submittal Requirements
- Rialto Housing Element- Workshop Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Lytle Creek Annexation (FAQ’s)
- Small Wireless Facilities “SWF Regulations” Policy
Neighborhood Meeting: Warehouse building on approximately 16.55 gross acres of land located on the west side of Maple Avenue approximately 660 feet north of Casmalia Street, Monday, April 29, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
- Agua Mansa Specific Plan
- Foothill Boulevard Specific Plan
- Gateway Specific Plan
- Pepper Avenue Specific Plan
- Renaissance Specific Plan
- Renaissance Specific Plan Amendment Draft Recirculated Subsequent Environmental Impact Report
- Renaissance Specific Plan Amendment Technical Appendices
- Renaissance Specific Plan Amendment Final Recirculated Subsequent Environmental Impact Report
- Rialto Airport Specific Plan
- Rialto Central Area Specific Plan
- Lytle Creek Ranch Specific Plan