Frequently Asked Questions – Water and Sewer As a new or existing customer, you may find the information about opening a new water or wastewater account listed below helpful to acquaint you with our services.
- Q: What do I need to do to start new service?
To establish new service you may complete an application over the phone with one of our representatives, or you could mail the application, with payment, to the following:
City of Rialto/ Attn: Utility Billing/New Service
437 N. Riverside Ave. /Rialto, CA 92376
- Q: How can I make payments?
Payment can be made via any of the following:
- Cash at the counter
- By check at the counter, in the night drop-box, or by mail
- Credit card (Visa or Mastercard only – no fee) at the counter, or by telephone
- Debit card (with Visa or Mastercard logo only – no fee) at the counter, or by telephone