Deputy City Clerk
Passport and Notary Services will be provided:
Monday through Thursday – 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (except holidays)
Closed every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. | (909) 820-2519
The City Clerk’s Office provides Passport Acceptance services. No appointment necessary. To apply for a passport, please follow the instructions below.
Please bring the following information with you:
- Original certified birth certificate (abstracts are NOT acceptable) or naturalization papers
- One passport photograph (may be taken at the City Clerk’s Office – $12)
- DS-11 Form (available at the City Clerk’s Office or via the website link below).
- Valid driver’s license or identification card.
- US Dept. of State Payment by check or money order ONLY. No credit /debit cards.
The City Clerk’s Office provides onsite Notary Services. No appointment necessary. Please see the information for notary below.
- $15.00 per Signature
For more information, please contact the Rialto City Clerk’s office at (909) 820-2519.