A health and fitness program designed to help youth ages 6 to 15 years overcome obesity.
For a limited time, a special federal grant will pay for your child to participate in our program. The federal grant stipulates that participant’s must live in the City of Rialto and their household income must meet low to moderate income guidelines.
Location: Now located at the Rialto Community Center, 214 N. Palm Ave.
How to apply? Call (909) 421-4949 for detailed information or visit us Monday -Thursday between the hours of 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm to speak with a Fit4Kids staff member.
Class Days/Times: Mondays/Wednesdays or Tuesdays/Thursdays from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- 12 week sessions (may start the day application is approved)
- Challenging warm-up routines
- Boot Camp-style activities including relay races and obstacle courses.
- Nutrition education and demonstrations.
- Fun games such as soccer, basketball, and volleyball.
- Helps youth with character development through positive socialization skills and team motivation.