A health and fitness program designed to help youth ages 6 to 15 years overcome obesity. Helps with character development through positive socialization and team motivation.
- 12 week sessions (may start the day application is approved)
- Challenging warm-up routines.
- Boot Camp-style activities including relay races and obstacle courses.
- Nutrition education and demonstrations.
- Fun games such as soccer, basketball, and volleyball.
For a limited time, a special federal grant will pay for your child to participate in our program. The federal grant stipulates that participant’s must live in the City of Rialto and their household income must meet low to moderate income guidelines.
Location: Rialto Fitness & Aquatic Center 1243 S. Riverside Ave. Rialto 92376
Class Days/Times: Mondays/Wednesdays or Tuesdays/Thursdays from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
How to apply? Proof of address and income for anyone 18 years or older required. Call (909) 820-2611 for detailed information or visit us Monday -Thursday between the hours of 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm to speak with a Fit4Kids staff member.