Gather with new and long-time friends for food, fun and a host of other activities. Enjoy being involved in an organization that makes a positive impact on the lives and well being of your peers in an atmosphere where everyone will be comfortable.
What are the Friends of the Rialto Senior Center?
A non-profit organization which consists of a Board of Directors. The Friends Board enriches the lives of older adults by assisting City staff with programs, activities, and services for the social and physical well being of all seniors.
The Friends of the Rialto Senior Center is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to support and promote the well being of mature Rialto adults by assisting with the Senior Center operations and communicating the needs and interests of older adults to City staff. The Friends strive to foster the well being of older adults by enhancing activities, programs and events through improving and expanding City-wide services and resources. The Friends of the Rialto Senior Center are dedicated to enriching the lives of older adults in a safe, friendly and comfortable environment.
• Assist and support the successful operation of the Rialto Senior Center.
• Provide a collaborative partnership with the City and staff.
• Solicit funding as necessary to benefit the center.
• Determine and assess resources in the City which may be utilized by older adults.
• Benefits of Being A ‘Friend’
• Making new life long friends.
• Being an integral part of the success of the Rialto Senior Center.
• Being a part of a positive and productive development of older adult activities, programs and events.
Board of Directors
PRESIDENT: Midge Zupanic
VICE PRESIDENT: Donna Montaya
VICE PRESIDENT BINGO: Joyce Lewis
SECRETARY: Rich Johnson
TREASURER: Patrick Hartson
Friends of the Rialto Senior Center Board meetings are bi-monthly held on the 3rd Thursdays from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm at the Grace Vargas Senior Center.