2017 HOLIDAY HOURS
|CLOSED||Veteran’s Day, Thursday, November 9th|
|CLOSED||Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd|
|9:00 am—12:00 pm||Friday, November 24th|
|WINTER CLOSURE||December 25th-January 1st. Pool will reopen Tuesday, January 2, 2018.|
- Appropriate swim suits are required. No exceptions. The following is NOT allowed: flotation swim suits, life jackets, t-shirts, jeans, khakis, sports bras, under garments, or cut-offs.
- We do allow guests to wear shorts over their suit as long as they fall within the dress code.
- There is absolutely no swim toys or gum allowed in pool area. This includes floaties and other inflatable toys.
- Children who are not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper.
- Youth under the age of 7 years MUST have an adult in the water, within arms reach at all times.
- Youth 7 to 13 years must have an adult present during entire swim session.
- Diving and jumping is only allowed off the diving board.
- Swim capacity is 25 swimmers per lifeguard on duty. Swimming pool access is on a first come first serve basis.
- Payment for recreational swim DOES NOT allow swimming in the lanes.
- You may bring your own lock or use our lockers on deck for a fee of $0.50. Personal locks may not be left on over night.
EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS