The City of Rialto has a variety of parks and recreation facilities for public use. Park facilities include:
- Basketball courts
- Picnic areas
- Walking paths
- Tennis Courts
All City of Rialto Park Fields and Park Shelters require reservations prior to use. If you are interested in requesting a field or shelter reservation at any city park or have additional questions regarding our parks please contact us.
The Community Services Department cares about our park users. The Park Ambassador Program is designed with our community members in mind. We strive for every park user to have a safe, pleasant and positive experience while using City of Rialto Parks.
During COVID times, the Park Ambassadors are there to make sure that restrictions on park use are being followed, while at the same time, providing the community with the latest information available on City programs and services.
Play It Safe
- Wear a mask
- Maintain distance
- Wash hands frequently
- Dispose of used gloves & masks in the trash
- Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake
- Avoid gathering with people outside of your household
- Consider visiting the parks at less peak hours of the day
- Does every city park have restrooms?
- Can I have a bouncer at a park?
- Does every city park have power outlets?
- Do I need a permit or show insurance for the bouncer?
- Can I rent a shelter at a city park?
- What are the park hours?
- Can my team use the park for practices?
- My group would like to host an event at a city park, is that possible?
- Can I bring my dog to the park?
- The park has broken equipment, whom do I call?