Rialto Certified Farmers Market
Thank you for your interest in the Rialto Certified Farmers Market.
We are looking for:
Bread/baked goods vendor
Corn and/or roasted potato vendor
Please read over our guidelines in the Vendor Handbook (PDF), and if your business is in compliance with our rules and regulations, feel free to fill out our Vendor Interest Form (PDF). We will review it and reply to you within 72 hours as to whether or not your business meets our screening standards.
Once you receive an email from us confirming that you are a qualifying vendor, you can proceed by filling out our complete Vendor Application. We have a two-week window in which we review new vendor applications. We ask that you be patient during this time as we will follow up with you as soon as our team has come to a decision. Once your screening is complete we will send you a full vendor application.
Each day we face new challenges in the changing saga of the COVID-19 outbreak, and some of them require creative thinking in order to keep the market going. We do this in order maintain a comfortable social distance between people and to offer those that need to minimize exposure an alternative way to shop at the market. We are excited to provide you with top quality groceries, but ask that you follow the following guidelines to help keep the market safe and running smoothly:
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands often. We will have hand sanitizer stations available.
- If you have any symptoms or believe you may have been exposed please stay home. Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue, away from people and food.
- If possible, send only one member of your household to shop at the market.
- We ask that you not touch anything unless you intend to purchase. If you do touch something you may be asked to buy it. No returns.
- Come prepared with a list of necessary items to decrease the amount of time spent at the market. As always, wash fruits and veggies when you return home.
- Vendors will take their normal form of payments. If you would like to use electronic benefit transfer (EBT), you can purchase tokens from market staff.
- After completing your purchases, please do not linger in the market.
The Rialto Certified Farmers Market will continue to operate as we monitor updates from the City of Rialto, County of San Bernardino, California Department of Public Health (CPDH) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), on a daily basis. We will be following the directions from these local, state, and federal entities and will implement changes as new guidance is provided. We hope at this time of uncertainty that the farmers market can remain a pillar for community health.
SNAP / EBT is now accepted at the Rialto Certified Farmers Market. The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) uses the Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card to offer nutrition assistance to low-income families in the community. EBT cardholders use their SNAP benefits to help fight against hunger and poor nutrition.
Having the availability of EBT at the Farmers Market allows the City of Rialto to join forces with California Department of Social Services by providing fruits and vegetables to those families looking for healthier food choices.