Friends of the Rialto Senior Center
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm
- Bimonthly: 3rd Thursday
- Grace Vargas Senior Center
- President: Midge Zupanic
- Vice President: Donna Montaya
- Vice President Bingo: Joyce Lewis
- Secretary: Rich Johnson
- Treasurer: Patrick Hartson
Gather with new and long-time friends for food, fun, and a host of other activities. Enjoy being involved in an organization that makes a positive impact on the lives and well being of your peers in an atmosphere where everyone will be comfortable.
What the Friends of the Rialto Senior Center Is
A non-profit organization that consists of a Board of Directors. The Friends Board enriches the lives of older adults by assisting City staff with programs, activities, and services for the social and physical well-being of all seniors.
The Friends of the Rialto Senior Center is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to support and promote the well being of mature Rialto adults by assisting with the Senior Center operations and communicating the needs and interests of older adults to City staff. The Friends strive to foster the well-being of older adults by enhancing activities, programs, and events through improving and expanding City-wide services and resources. The Friends of the Rialto Senior Center are dedicated to enriching the lives of older adults in a safe, friendly, and comfortable environment.
- Assist and support the successful operation of the Rialto Senior Center
- Being an integral part of the success of the Rialto Senior Center
- Being a part of a positive and productive development of older adult activities, programs, and events
- Benefits of Being A 'Friend'
- Determine and assess resources in the City which may be utilized by older adults
- Making new life long friends
- Provide a collaborative partnership with the City and staff
- Solicit funding as necessary to benefit the center