February 16, 2021: NEW UPDATES AND INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINATIONS
County launches comprehensive COVID-19 vaccination data dashboard
A comprehensive COVID-19 vaccination dashboard created by the County’s Public Health data team has launched at https://covid19-sbcph.hub.arcgis.com/pages/vaccinations to provide an at-a-glance look at the status of vaccine distribution and administration in San Bernardino County.
The dashboard displays information about:
- COVID-19 vaccine doses administered to San Bernardino County residents
- COVID-19 vaccine doses administered by San Bernardino County providers
- The number of residents vaccinated with a breakdown of first and second doses
- The percent of the population that has received vaccines in our county
- Demographic data about who has received COVID-19 vaccines by age, race, ethnicity and gender
- A countywide map listing the vaccination numbers in each city that shows the number of residents vaccinated and the rate of those vaccinated in each location.
- A mapped listing of San Bernardino County providers who have received doses of vaccine and how many of those vaccines have been administered to San Bernardino County residents
- COVID-19 vaccine inventory by brand (Pfizer, Moderna)
The dashboard is best viewed on a desktop computer screen. To view the new vaccine data, visit https://sbcovid19.com/ and click on “COVID-19 Dashboard.”
COVID Hotline Expands Staff, Hours to Help Residents Seeking Vaccination Appointments
The San Bernardino County Joint Information Center (JIC), which operates a hotline for callers seeking information on the COVID-19 pandemic, has increased staff and extended hours to assist County residents. The JIC has added 10 new call center agents (plus one supervisor) to its existing staff, and is now open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. Residents seeking information or requiring assistance can call the JIC at (909) 387-3911.
The County is continuing to encourage eligible residents to schedule vaccination appointments through its COVID-19 website, which has a section devoted to vaccinations. Officials also suggest that family, friends and caretakers who are more conversant with computers, or who have online access, to assist those requiring help. Currently, demand for appointments is high while vaccine doses remain in short supply.
Rialto By The Numbers: Cases, Deaths, & Testing
Data Last Updated February 15, 2021
Reporting by city can be found in the “Locations” tab on the COVID-19 Dashboard.
For additional information:
Visit San Bernardino County COVID-19 resources
Visit State of California COVID-19 resources
Visit CDC COVID-19 resources