OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES: GRID's SolarCorps Fellowship
Applications for GRID Alternatives' SolarCorps Fellowship Program are now open!
All positions can be found on GRID's main careers page, listed by location and labelled "SOLARCORPS." There are limited slots and offers are processed on a rolling basis. We encourage those interested to apply as soon as possible!
What is the SolarCorps Fellowship Program…
The SolarCorps Fellowship Program is a paid opportunity for highly motivated and enthusiastic people to join GRID Alternatives for an 11-month term. SolarCorps Fellows gain valuable experience in the renewable energy and non-profit industries while supporting community-powered solutions that advance economic and environmental justice. Check out some projects that SolarCorps Fellows have worked on!
Program participation includes…
- On-the-job training, including industry relevant skills to launch your career
- Monthly program meetings and collaboration with other participants and departments
- Mid-year retreat and professional development opportunities, including $600 to use during your term
- $30,500 ($16/hour for 11 months)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Up to 22 days of paid time off + 11 paid holidays observed by GRID
- Start date of Tue, Sept 7, 2021 and end date of Fri July 29, 2022
What you should bring to the SolarCorps Fellow Program…
- A passion for environmental justice and clean energy
- Willingness to learn skills on the job
- Be comfortable in working with diverse communities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change
- Must be 18 years or older
- Construction Fellows will need a valid driver’s license
Opportunities are available in...
- Construction/Solar Installation
- Workforce Development
- Community Outreach
- Program Administration
GRID Alternatives provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Because we value EID at GRID we encourage folks from all backgrounds to apply even if you do not meet all qualifications.
Ready to Apply? Submit resume and cover letter online at: https://gridalternatives.org/get-involved/careers/open-positions