The City of Rialto will be performing a street overlay/reconstruction project on Riverside Avenue from Galway Street to Foothill Boulevard. Construction began February 2022 and is anticipated to be completed in early 2023. Please note, construction is dynamic, and this schedule is subject to change.
Project improvements include:
- Reconstruction of Riverside Avenue between Galway Street and Foothill Boulevard
- Construction of ADA curb ramps and cross gutters at intersections
- Construction of a raised concrete median on Easton Street east of Riverside Avenue
- Work will take place weekdays (Mondays through Fridays) between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- At least one lane in each direction on Riverside Avenue (between Galway Street and Foothill Boulevard) will remain open at all times, while construction is underway.
RIVERSIDE AVE NORTH PROJECT MAP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - FACT SHEET - Last updated January 2022
PREGUNTAS FRECUENTES - Última actualización: enero de 2021